Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindly request to value the coin

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Kindly request to value the coin

The value of a coin is what one is willing to pay for it....

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hello Dawa,

Can you attach a photo and a description of the coin you would like to have appraised? I will be happy to help you with it.

Regards,
David Mc

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

At least tell us which coin...

@dawa-sath 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

A picture is always a good start but it is never as good as seeing the coin first hand. If you go on Facebook their are many great groups of real professional people that (with a picture) will always be happy to assist and possibly buy. Then again if you post a picture of obverse and reverse I will also be happy to assist you. Good luck
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Not to say David Mc isn't a professional but most on eBay think they know something and couldn't grade a blank piece of paper. Again not to say David Mc is one of those.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Really? Can't you at least include a picture!!!!!!! It is totally blank!!!!!! What coin do you want us to tell you the value of?????????

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Its really funny how people come here for help and some have to be an a***. I was always told if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything? Lol
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Umm, the OP posted this back in July and never came back....

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I AM MOVING. I HAVE CREATED ANOTHER ACCOUNT SO I CAN POST ON THE eBay COMMUNITY. MY NEW USER NAME IS @cliff3706 . YOU CAN CONTACT ME THERE. ANY MESSAGES, NOTIFICATIONS, OR POSTS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING, cliff3705 (now cliff3706)

Message 10 of 10
latest reply