Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ginny doll travel mates

Hi, I bought some Ginny doll travel mates and they have a sticky residue feel. Has anyone had success in cleaning them ?Thanks.

Pricing a puzzle?

I purchased a used complete Big Ben Portiere, Lemuria, Italy 1000 Piece Puzzle at a thrift store. This is my first time selling a puzzle. The only one I can find like it is on Amazon New priced for $89.00. It also says only one left in stock. When I ...

Figure Model Build-ups

I sure wish I had a crystal ball. What do collectors want these days? Do any other builders have their finger on the pulse of the collectable world in terms of figure models?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kestner Doll

I am looking for a little advise from doll collectors out there. I found a Kestner doll and rescued her from a very dirty shelf inside of an old craft studio out in the backwoods here in Oregon. Her head is really nice with glass eyes but her mohair ...

Resolved! Are Magic School Bus toys the most popular toys on Ebay?

I am a huge fan of the Magic School Bus series myself. Whenever Magic School Bus figurines are sold on Ebay, they tend to attract a lot of bids. They aren't on Ebay all the time, but when they are, they are hard to get unless the seller puts buy it n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors