Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pure hobby

What do you suppose the percentage of people that only sell on eBay for fun instead of profit? Not saying that there is anything wrong with either.

Be cautious of seller

I just want to warn people out there not to buy blind boxes from the seller I just bought 2 from him and one of them was obviously already opened and resealed to look new. I wouldnt be posting this for just the one incident except about 4 months ago ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Vintage Alvin & the Chipmunks Dolls (1963)

Picked these up at a garage sale yesterday. Made by Joy of A Toy Knickerbocker Toy Company, Inc., New York, 1963. All in excellent condition. Original owner told me she never played with them as a child. Sat on a shelf unused. Haven't been able to fi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Anybody know the year of this wagon?

I have a child's coaster wagon "Flying Eagle" emblem, wood box w/metal wheels & tongue. I think it's a Radio Flyer. Measures 14.5"H x 40"L. It does NOT have the Pepsi logo on it. Does anybody know what year it is from? Also, does it have any value? T...

wagon 002.JPG

Help identifying a doll shoe.

Hope someone can help me identify this doll shoe. It looks like a small My Child /CPK or Magic Nursery T-Bar type but is much smaller and the T-Bar is not separated form the shoe. I've looked at all those dolls and not found one this small.

Japanese collectible figure used vs new?

So i've come up with a delima, the delima is buying collectible anime figures that have already been used from a really trusted seller 566 positive and 1 negative. Buying a figure thats already been used probably just for display as theres only like ...

Resolved! black diamond???

just a quick question for those ebayers who are in the know. how do you tell a "black diamond" video tape from others. i have heard that some of the disney "black diamond" videos are a bit collectible. i have quite a few disney vhs tapes that i bough...

Resolved! My Twinn Doll - help identifying please!

My daughter purchased this doll at a garage sale a couple of years ago, so I have no other information about it. She has since outgrown dolls, and I was looking to clean up the doll and list it, but wanted to give as much info as possible. Unfortunat...

Kim 1.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors