cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody know the year of this wagon?

I have a child's coaster wagon "Flying Eagle" emblem, wood box w/metal wheels & tongue. I think it's a Radio Flyer. Measures 14.5"H x 40"L. It does NOT have the Pepsi logo on it.  Does anybody know what year it is from? Also, does it have any value? The ones I found on the net all have the Pepsi logo on them. Thanks.

wagon 002.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Radio Flyer, Inc. of Chicago registered the trademark "Flying Eagle" for a "children's wagon" on Dec. 26, 1984.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Radio Flyer, Inc. of Chicago registered the trademark "Flying Eagle" for a "children's wagon" on Dec. 26, 1984.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are most welcome. I meant to tell you that I don't understand the Pepsi Cola tie-in with a wagon like this. I saw online that one that looks just like yours, but with a Pepsi Cola logo (in a separate photo so you can't see where it is on the wagon)  sold somewhere/sometime. People used to make wagons out of wooden crates right? Pepsi-Cola came in wooden crates once upon a time. But wagons made out of crates don't look like yours or that one I saw online that had sold. Those are true homemade antiques. Radio Flyer apparently is no longer in business but they were one of the first companies to make a steel wagon (1927).  The wooden wagons the founder of Radio Flyer made around 1917 did not look like the one you have (or the one that sold with supposedly the Pepsi Cola logo). 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Interesting. Thanks again for the info!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply