cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to identify this little figure - ??

I thought I'd try here - as I can't find ANY info on this and thought it might be from a game?? Bone china figurine only 1" high. Is it a bat, a ghost - something else? Help and THANKS!

20230907_110207.jpg20230907_110212.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help to identify this little figure - ??

@sunny_ell,

It is highly unlikely that a Game Mfr. would use figures made out of Bone China, because of the cost and the possibility of breakage. There may be a few exceptions to that for say very high end Chess sets. 

There could be some identifying maker's mark on the figure's bottom. If there is not, you could try doing a reverse image look up. If you do not know how to do that, do an online search for " How do I do a reverse image look up using  (add your operating system and/or browser here)".

Ex: Windows 10 and/or Firefox. 

It may not show up if it is part of a set.

As for identifying what it is supposed to be, we can only guess. My guess is it is a ghost figure of some kind, maybe that of a bat? 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I thought about how I worded it - after I posted. I meant to say, it might be a gaming character, not necessarily from a board game, but from a video/computer game. They make scads of everything from them. 

But thank you for your answer. I agree with you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think it's just as likely that it's a piece of a decorative Halloween diorama set.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ooh! Something else to search. (I actually DO like searching for answers!!).

Thank you, I hadn't though of that!

Maybe I'll post it in Collectibles.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply