cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in identifying StarWars weapons

I forgot to which figure each weapon belongs to.  These are vintage Kenner weapons for the 4” figures. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help in identifying StarWars weapons

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure these are not Star Wars accessories. I believe they are vintage playmobil. Star Wars accessories, (even Kenner-era) were a bit more detailed than whatever this is. I just searched on ebay for "playmobil indians" and the bottom piece in your picture appears in a couple of listings. There are a couple of websites that have photo archives of all Star Wars figures and accessories. "Star Wars Kenner identify" on google brings up a few. Again, not certain, but leaning playmobil.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure these are not Star Wars accessories. I believe they are vintage playmobil. Star Wars accessories, (even Kenner-era) were a bit more detailed than whatever this is. I just searched on ebay for "playmobil indians" and the bottom piece in your picture appears in a couple of listings. There are a couple of websites that have photo archives of all Star Wars figures and accessories. "Star Wars Kenner identify" on google brings up a few. Again, not certain, but leaning playmobil.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.    Ok... I did have a bunch of playmobil stuff including indians earlier this year.   Thank you for the tip on the website too.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The bottom one is a lego spear.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

None of those are Star Wars and you don't want to list them if they were as  4" Star Wars figure weapons.

The everyday figures are 3.75", if you put 4" you would skew searches against yourself.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply