cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterbay official a scam seller.

Purchased a kevin durant from a enterbay official seller who promises cheap prices because the items are slightly damaged. I purchased on nov 17...the seller came back with a 25 day shipping speed from ohio to ga. Seller posted a bogus fedex tracking num out of nj....the package never showed progress....i contacted the seller all the way up to the 29th of nov and got bogus promises and excuses. I had to file a claim through PayPal...where i found out enterbay official has 3 strikes for this. The seller refused to respond to paypal. Beware of this seller...selling nba figures like kevin durant.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Enterbay official a scam seller.

@cadtoribuckne-0 wrote:

Purchased a kevin durant from a enterbay official seller who promises cheap prices because the items are slightly damaged. I purchased on nov 17...the seller came back with a 25 day shipping speed from ohio to ga. Seller posted a bogus fedex tracking num out of nj....the package never showed progress....i contacted the seller all the way up to the 29th of nov and got bogus promises and excuses. I had to file a claim through PayPal...where i found out enterbay official has 3 strikes for this. The seller refused to respond to paypal. Beware of this seller...selling nba figures like kevin durant.

@cadtoribuckne-0

If that ID is correct, the seller is located in Italy.

I'd like to know who told you that the seller has 3 strikes.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Im not sure exactly what you are trying to say, broken english possibly?

Anyways, just follow the eBay refund policy. eBay and Paypal make it easy to receive refunds from buyers, should be no problem. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@zzzapcomicsandtoys wrote:

Im not sure exactly what you are trying to say, broken english possibly?

Anyways, just follow the eBay refund policy. eBay and Paypal make it easy to receive refunds from buyers, should be no problem. 

Receiving a refund from "buyers" could indeed be a problem. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply