cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know what character this stuffed dog is?

Hi everyone.  This dog looks like he would be a particular character to me - rather than a generic dog, but I don't recognize him.  Does anybody know?  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nonnablue,

@nonnablue,

Most character dolls, or stuffed toys would have a tag identifying the rights owner Ex: Disney, Warner Bros. etc..  I do believe the dog in your photo is a generic one not a character.  If memory serves there were many similar ones like that, and they may still be being produced. You may have seen them around for a long time and that's why you think it is a character toy.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

A picture would help.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Maybe it's GHOST DOG?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

LOL -so sorry!  Here is the pic.DSC_0153.JPG

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@nonnablue,

@nonnablue,

Most character dolls, or stuffed toys would have a tag identifying the rights owner Ex: Disney, Warner Bros. etc..  I do believe the dog in your photo is a generic one not a character.  If memory serves there were many similar ones like that, and they may still be being produced. You may have seen them around for a long time and that's why you think it is a character toy.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Most character dolls, or stuffed toys would have a tag identifying the rights owner Ex: Disney, Warner Bros. etc..

They are also usually taken from kid's books or movies.  This one looks like an 80's / 90's toy made in Korea.  The plastic eyes and nose are a giveaway.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply