cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you recommend to save listings? Listing Manager recommendations? Seasonal Listings?

I have lost old listings and had to re-weigh packages research product details and hunt for or retake photos. It would be great if something could save my listings. 

Ideally the system would:

1. Work online in a browser window. It could be an iphone app, or a pc or mac program too.
  2. Save existing ebay listings information (at least shipping specifics, description and photos)
  3. Enter saved listings on ebay so I can relist seasonal or old listings.
  4. Not change my listings too much. I like them to look simple.

I've researched several listing managers but they all seem too complicated.

• I like ebay's shipping system.
  • I have no problem with ebay's photos.
  • I don't want too much 'formatting'
  • I don't want a counter
  • I don't think the auctiva scrolling gallery looks good
  • I like listing things on the ebay phone app or with my laptop. But I am open to trying new things.

What do you use? What do you like about it?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What do you recommend to save listings? Listing Manager recommendations? Seasonal Listings?

Wish I could help.  I would also like some recommendatons, preferrably something free or very cheap. 

I am currently using Turbolister to save old listings. It has stopped working for me to relist items (I get odd errors), but it works when all I do is synchronize my listings - It saves my ongoing items, solds and unsolds so it still has some usefulness.  But I expect that will end soon too.  I don't know what I will do then.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply