cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is the Thought That Counts

How many crummy bath baskets have you received at X-mas?  Well this year I will draw out pictures of things that I did not get the person as a gift.  Like a new car or a million dollars.  It is the thought that counts right?  I was thinking a Lamborghini, bright yellow and fast for TCM , or an A/C cooled horse barn   heart

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: It is the Thought That Counts

and for good old guy noidhoid a new avatar as that old sour pus one looks like me

Message 16 of 29
latest reply

For Dollys Mom, I would draw a beautiful home in the mountains of Colorado, where she loves, made  mostly of glass and bringing nature "indoors" . I also will draw her land, foothills of wild flowers, and mountains with snow covered peaks, for her to enjoy   Smiley Surprised  and for her many animals to have room to roam , and lastly,  a nice new Chevrolet Z71 4x4 pickup, to pan gold in.

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

For Windi333, and Fossil, I would draw a very large magical pure crystal ball, so I might see you again.  I miss you all the most, so very much.  I am not in Kansas anymore.

Message 18 of 29
latest reply

for Mathew's Passion I would like to see Ann's book printed and becoming #1 of the top ten books for a year and a hit movie following afterwards of course.

Message 19 of 29
latest reply

Santa hinted that he was bringing run the Conspiracy Theory Monthly Review and a full whole year mind you of the Enquire, and the Globe.  Holy Moly

Message 20 of 29
latest reply

I would be of the understanding that Mr and Mrs Claus (Mrs Claus insisted) that Bldg get a whole home makeover for her new home to tailor it to her wishes.  Indoor Pool Anyone?

Message 21 of 29
latest reply

I heard it slip that Mrs K was getting a back yard makeover with a new patio, a koi pond and a doggy pond for her pup and a lap pool and hot tub for herself.  Oh Boy!

Message 22 of 29
latest reply

For Vannie, Santa thought a new bakery shoppe with all the latest engineered gadgetry and a nice large brick pizza oven and the place in a retro millennial look adorned with art from all over the world.  Everything  day old , would be free to the poor.

Message 23 of 29
latest reply

and for the wonderful person bree, who has always been so nice to me,  3 wishes,  all for you dear friend.

Message 24 of 29
latest reply

to  PollySD,  a music library of every song ever made worwide, and an archives to store it in.

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

to my friend nightbiter,  any gosh darn thing  he wants, including removal of the transmission lines on his property to a new location far far away. 

Message 26 of 29
latest reply

for band, Santa,  hinted to me would get a new 2015 Mustang Shelby 350 but Santa has a condition.  No more calling the wife, " the war department"       Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 29
latest reply

Sounds great

Nice to see you doing so much posting.....Thank you

DWB

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

Good Morning DWB   Whats up doc?

Message 29 of 29
latest reply