cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meeting other people to gather and sale their items

Is there such a website, or a posting some place where someone can post a WANT AD.  I think it would be cool to find others who like to make things and sell their goods, or get a group together to go garage sale hunting and find good deals and then turn around and resale on EBAY.  I know its like copying the reality shows.  But I have always wanted to find others like me to get a business going and make some money on the side.  I work full time, but I also enjoying doing this. Its something different and its fun to shop and sell things and see other people wanting to buy what you have.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: meeting other people to gather and sale their items

Look on the KJJ and CL sites, we can't give the full name since they are competitors. Look under swap meets and under communitiy events.

Also check out Meetup.com. This turns out to be primarily a site for people interested in meeting other like minded people with relationships in mind, but I use it to advertise the science fiction convention I run and have seen book clubs, gaming clubs, movie outings, and writers' groups, so the site is flexible.

If you start your own Meetup group, rather than trying to find one already in existence, it will cost about $70 a year.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thank for your response I will look into those ideas.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Of course so make business moves faster ahead
Message 4 of 4
latest reply