cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google shopping. etsy-yes, ebay-no

Can anyone help me with how to get my ebay items to show in google shopping? My antique/used items seem to appear just fine. Our new items do not. We have a line of rock tumbler belts. In google shopping the etsy listings show up but NONE of the ebay listings. The etsy listings are copy/paste of our ebay listings and use the same pictures. I've tried tweaking the titles and even did new/different pictures and still no search results on G/S. G/S and Bing have driven several sales to our etsy listings and we've had many sales. I feel like we are loosing sales by our ebay listings not showing. Our amazon and mercari results also show in google shopping.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The move to Fixed Price listings that automatically renewed was supposed to help with this.

The key apparently is Item Specifics. It is possible that your item specifics are not being picked up by Google. Have you tried tweaking them?

It may also just be that few buyers have been shopping for your products specifically on eBay recently, since Google results are based on previous clicks.  This may change over time. Or not.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the input.

We have listings that have been on fixed price for a long time and others that are still fairly recent. Some listings we left alone and in others we: Played with item specifics, Tweaked titles, Changed pictures, Changed description. What strikes me as weird is our etsy listings get pretty high result rankings. Our ebay listings get way more "onsite" views and sales than the etsy ones. I really feel like I am not doing some little thing that would make all the difference. I wish ebay had a marketing crew that would help sellers with stuff like this. All I get from ebay are canned responses that are truly not any help at all.

Looking at the terapeak results for the last 365 days we are the number one volume seller for this product on ebay yet the other ebay listings show on G/S?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply