cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral Feedback - How to handle this

Hello Everyone, 

I am hoping to get some feedback on this.  I am a new seller to ebay and I received my first neutral feedback today.  The buyer just left "I'll be quiet" as the feedback.  I have no idea why she would leave this and I am wondering should I reach out to the buyer to ask for more details?  I know this is not positive or negative and I should maybe be thankful it was neutral.  It is just weird to me she would leave those comments.  I take great pride in my store including extra packaging the items, including a hand written card even asking the buyer to contact me before leaving negative feedback and I always ship free priority shipping same day and offer 30 day returns (buyer pays shipping).  She purchased a pair of new shoes without box from my store two months ago and never contacted me after the sale.  Is this something I can get removed since she doesn't give any constructive feedback or should I just move on and be thankful it wasn't negative?  It would of been nice to know why she is remaining quiet and if there is something I could of done to prevent a neutral feedback. 

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.  

Shae 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Neutral Feedback - How to handle this

Most buyers look no further than the rating percentage.

A neutral does not affect that.

And most buyers who look at the rating think 95% is just hunky dory- or there would be a lot fewer Asian sellers with hundreds of negs, never mind neutrals.

Don't worry about it. If the buyer wants to be mysterious, let him.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply