cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML questions & show off your lesson work

chucksiebert
Enthusiast
This thread will be used to say "Hi", make comments, ask questions & show off your lesson work. When refering to a lesson please enter the lesson number. Thanks -- Chuck -- Edited by chucksiebert at 10/12/2008 1:12 PM PDT -- Edited by ds_gifts at 10/14/2008 8:52 PM PDT -- Edited by paulajeansjewelryandcloset at 02/10/2009 3:42 PM PST
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: HTML questions & show off your lesson work

Is Chuck missing? I have gotten so far behind in the html lessons while I was taking the tax classes! I am finished with the three books now, but still got over 20 hours of computer work to do on the practice problems. Hopefully I will be through in time to do taxes! You know that everyone has been saying that sales are down and Ebay is slow? My sales were very slow last year, and they are much better this year! I even had a lady from UK want me to ship her bed springs yesterday! -- Joann http://stores.ebay.com/Raggedy-Britches-Primitives
Joann
Message 46 of 54
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Joann, Chuck is just trying to get caught up after taking some vacation time. With it being the Christmas season he is probably having to double time it to get caught up and try to stay up with traffic right now. You haven't missed much if anything at all. I assume the HTML lessons will resume once the Christmas rush is over and things begin to calm once again. Not sure....just guessing. :) -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
Message 47 of 54
latest reply

Thank you Chuck and DS for all the refreshers about posting....i have returned after a hiatus from ebay (formerly spa333609) now MrsLindasgoodies...Have a blessed wonderful day...
Message 48 of 54
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
😄 Hello MsLinda! It is so good to see you back here. I hope you had a wonderful time away. It is always good to take a little breather. I love that you are now MsLindasGoodies. That number they had assigned you always caught me off guard. LOL Welcome back my friend. -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

Message 49 of 54
latest reply

How nice of you to leave me a message, D. Since I have left i have acquired a very unusual job..one i have never had anything like it before. I work with either seniors mostly or the very young people. It is survey work. It is quota work. I am hoping there is work tonight but surveys ebb and flow. I really like it once i have gotten accustomed to gettng people to do a survey but it never ceases to be a challenge. It is evening work which is also unusual for me but works out well as my hubby and I share a car so most of the time I can have it for the nights. I didn't mean to babble on but it was nice of you to leave me a note. God Bless and have many sales... My new name actually came from Dana who made a lovely banner for me and i thought what a nice site name to have. MrsLinda
Message 50 of 54
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
:-D -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

Message 51 of 54
latest reply

Hi all you Brainiacs! I forgot where to find the practice board so I can check out a line of code. Anybody around to point me in the right direction? Thanks, purrfree -- The best things in life... Purr FREE!
The best things in life... PurrFREE!
Message 52 of 54
latest reply

I don't know where it is on this site, but I found a place at www dot practiceboard dot com. Shirley -- Girls' Clothes, Toys, Games, Items from Extended Family jandsknight~Girls Clothes, Toys, Games Family Items

Message 53 of 54
latest reply

tkcuddlers
Enthusiast
also www dot practicewriter dot com -- Tamara
~Click to view current auctions~
Tamara
~Click to view current auctions~

Message 54 of 54
latest reply