7 REPLIES 7

Re: Good Morning to everyone!

Greta had her baby!! He is so cute!!

photo lisa009.gif
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi Paula. Hi Lisa.

I too saw (on FBook) that Greta had her baby and wanted to send more congratulations.

Sales are kind of slow AND the snow is NOT cooperating! We haven't had any yet, although the temps keep dropping to the 20s now and again. How's your weather?

MsLeo

msleo816 ~ music movies cd dvd vhs audio books
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi Lisa and Ms Leo.

Its good to see you two again.

I also saw on FB where Gretta is now a new Mom! It's wonderful!

Weather here is back and forth and I can tell if spring is here or not, some days it sure feels like it.

Paula

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Ya know MsLeo...snow has not been here too much either...but I am totally ok with that. We have not really gotten more than 6" total for this winter...a few inches at a time...the most we had at one time was 3.4".....I am totally ok with that. It is cold though and the wind is wicked today. I can hear the shovels and the extension cord slamming on the outside of my house today. Not fun.

photo lisa009.gif
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hello!!!!!

Nice to see some familiar faces.  Sales are going pretty well.  We had a couple of inches of snow one day...That's all I want..sorry Ms Leo!

Wishing everyone lots of sales and happy days!  Go Giants!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Glad to hear your sales are doing ok. I have found a local group on facebook that sells stuff locally. I may post some stuff on there and see what I can make.

We are suppose to get back to winter weather here soon...it has been so nice and we are so spoiled. The only thing I worry about is in the spring and summer the bugs will be horrid because we didn't have a freeze to kill them all off. I do not look forward to that...or with my luck, we will have great weather now and we will have snow on my birthday in May. LOL.

Well, I have a sick kid home today...hope everyone is feeling better.

photo lisa009.gif
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Brenda, Lisa and MsLeo,

It's good to see you all on here.

The weather here is rainy but we so needed it with the drought.

Hope everyone has a wonderfull selling day!

Paula

Message 8 of 8
latest reply