cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Bump Advertising ~ It Works!!!

katekinners
Enthusiast
Alright ... I'm also new to this Bumping (truth be told, investigating and implementing my stuff on a Bump site has just been on the backburner of my great To Do list) but WOW how I should have "bumped" up this new marketing method a long time ago! I've managed to display some of my items on just 3 Auction Bump sites and the number of bids and watchers I now have on those itmes -- I've never seen anything like it!!! It really works (but you all knew that, now didn't you?!? LOL) DO THE AUCTION BUMP - IT WORKS! :-) Thanks to All who host the Auction Bump Sites!!! -- ~k. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket -- Edited by ds_gifts at 03/08/2009 8:09 PM PDT
~k.
Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

Re: Free Bump Advertising ~ It Works!!!

Hello - I need those free bump sites - Please provide me URLs - thank you! Jublilee Happy Store banner
Message 16 of 91
latest reply

cozydaisy
Enthusiast
The URL's are listed below...post #9 of this thread. Hope that is what your looking for.:-x --

Visit My eBay Store: Cozy Daisy
Message 17 of 91
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Free Advertising For Your Listings, Store, My World Page, Charities and E-Books At These Following Sites! www.bumpyourauctionshere dot com www.dejacreations dot com www.ebwiz dot com www.fetchbid dot com/free-ads/ www.freeauctionbees dot com www.funtasticauctions dot com www.inspiremeauctions dot com www.learn2earnok dot com www.magiesplace dot info www.MysteryAuctionBump dot com www.onlinestorelinks dot info www.paulajeansjewelryandcloset dot com/ www.seasonedwithtime dot com/AuctionBumpPage www.shareyourwares.kftbdesign dot com www storepromoter.info/Auction_KO dot php www.wheresyourbid dot com www.advertiseyourauctionsfree dot com www.auctionbump dot com www.dsbooksnmore dot net www.thebumpmeister dot info Let us know if you have questions in the Member Needs Help thread. :) Please send an email to the moderators to have your Free Advertising website added to this list. Thank you. -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.
-- Edited by cozydaisy at 07/02/2009 9:31 AM PDT

Message 18 of 91
latest reply

Thank you! Jublilee Happy Store banner
Message 20 of 91
latest reply

I would love to see you ALL on my bump site ~ please stop by seasonedwithtime dot com 😉
Message 21 of 91
latest reply

lisodys*gifts
Enthusiast
I wondered what all this bumping was about..haha. A friend had mentioned this to me -- but I did not know how it worked - or if it works. Nice to know!
Message 23 of 91
latest reply

question... is there any specific day that bumping give better results or its ok do it randomly?
Message 25 of 91
latest reply

oh that often! i thought once a week where ok but now i know. Thanks 🙂
Message 27 of 91
latest reply

Sure, the more times it's done the more times different items are seen. :) --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet
Message 28 of 91
latest reply

cozydaisy
Enthusiast
Thanks for all the great free advertising links...I am off to take advantage...:-x --
Message 29 of 91
latest reply

Our site no longer ends in html. I hope everyone can find it? If you go to seasonedwithtime dot com you can see the auction and store bump links at the top. I hope to see you there. I need to get some listings bumped on sites this week! I need all the visibility I can get!
Message 30 of 91
latest reply