cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer left negative feedback with positive comment

Hey there Ebay community, Im a new seller with 1 negative feedback but a positive comment that was left by buyer. A little confusing. I replied to the negative feedback left, by asking the buyer for a revision if accidently submited negative. I said please. Anyway by the second e mail I finally got a respond by buyer, saying that infact it had been a mistake and would revise it ASAP.  Well its been around three weeks since the negative feedback was left and till now it hasnt been changed by buyer. My question is what can I do to fix it, since infact the buyer admitted it was submitted negative by mistake. It Worries me since im a new seller trying to pick up on sales, and from what i hear feedback is critical. Appreciate any respond, thank you and best wishes to all.

Gard1
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I believe you need to send the buyer a formal request to withdraw the negative. If you don't know how to do that, call ebay and they can tell you what page to submit the withdrawal request from. Been there!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Wow, I'm new to selling things on Ebay. I've only listed a few items as a "test drive"...Hearing of this gives me the creeper jeebers. It's weird how reveiwers can possibly control our destiny here. It's quite handy when it comes to scams. But when it comes to the minor things that can be easily solved. It would be nice if site administrators would be more linient than zero tolerance of considering both parties and deeming  the fairest judgement.

I've so far read the pros and the cons with selling here.  In spite of it all, I'm looking forward to a interesting and rewarding experience. Either way, valuable lessons and a world of wisdom is always handy to capture.

Ebay is the Way,Everyone!
E-prenuers, "Benefits"
www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/40416148

www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/28146
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Call ebay and ask them to intervene.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2016

The problem with zombie threads is that the advice is often out of date and no longer accurate.

In this case the OP has gone on to get deserved negs and neutrals in 2017-18.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply