The Trading Card Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW to the Page ,...THIS is what I PC

Hey Wsssup...Id like you folks to go have a peek at my albums of caards for trade in my facebook photo albums,...just go to FB & copy and paste my name in the search. I Generally PC SF 49ers,...with SJ SAHRLS & SF GInats too,...outside my teams I PC ...

draft.jpg

Long time collector from the Steel City!

My name is Bill and I have enjoyed the hobby of trading card collecting since I was very young. I love the thrill of going through packs, boxes, and mailday packages and finding new cards to add to my personal collection. For the cards I get that I d...

pokemon cards

If anyone is interested in Pokemon cards, I've got a lot of them. Just check out my page, and feel free to message me and see if I have a card you want. I've got most of the decks up until 2004. Thanks!

Meet Me

I am a card collector from Asheville. I love it and started buying and selling cards last year. My Husband and I do it together which is nice. Nice to meet you all. Check out my cards . Have a nice day.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here is my main PC list:

1.(Baseball) - Pittsburgh Pirates 2.(Basketball) – Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant 3.(Football) – Pittsburgh Steelers 4.(Golf) – Arnold Palmer, Rocco Mediate, Tiger Woods, and Jack Nicklaus 5.(Hockey) – Pittsburgh Penguins 6.(MMA) – Urijah Faber and A...

Home Page

The Trading Card Community was created to simply bring together those of us who enjoy the hobby of card collecting. Join today so we can view your listings and get to know you!

Unanswered Questions