cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA Apollo 17 Postal Cover envelopes with Stamp

Hi - I have 3 postal cover envelopes without a stamp and includes an insert that describes the Apollo 17 mission.  These were given to employees attending the Apollo 17 launch.  I have two questions:

1.  Where should these be listed as they do not have stamps;

2.  Any advice on value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Mary

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Here's a link to some similar stuff for sale on eBay.  Note the category at the top of the listing.  Be aware that the more specialized the category, the fewer people will see it.

You might just list it in the Collectibles > Historical Memorabilia > Astronauts & Space Travel category for maximum viewership.

Be prepared for disappointment.  Many tens thousands of these collectibles were created, and current interest in them is generally very small.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks! I forgot to add to the original post and I had searched both current and closed listings and tried google but nothing without a "stamp" came up. My husband thought that it was very unusual for a postal cover without a stamp. So I thought I would try to get more information. Mary
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I believe they were handed out in the thought that they would get a stamp placed on them and then mailed as souvenirs...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply