Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Received a negative feedback, next step?

Hello, I received a negative today from a buyer who purchased on March 13th, delivered March 15th. Listing had 30 day free returns. The buyer did not contact me before leaving feedback. I am not a high volume seller and feedback is very important to ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 70 replies
  • 2 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 182 replies
  • 27 helpful

We noticed some changes in your selling activity .. none in 3 years then twice in two weeks ?

While I'm not a high-volume professional seller (sold only about 1300+ so far), I do resell items I come across from various sources, often during my work-from-home hours or after work. It's been about three years, and I haven't encountered any issue...

2022 - 20k Sales reported how much do I have to pay to IRS

I sold about 20k on ebay during 2022 and after paying ebay fees, USPS shipping fees, item cost, gas, etc... I ended up making 2k profit . IRS sent me an offer letter with a Proposed amount due for 5.5kHow come they want me to pay 5.5k on something I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help to D Navy item

I don't have any idea about this piece. It's about 3" long. I'm trying to sell it for my church. Scroll to see both photos

image_50333953.JPG image_50581761.JPG

Can't put items on sale

Anyone know what is going on with selling? Have been trying to put items on sale for a while this morning & keep getting same message: We ran into a problem. Keep checking back. Keep checking back but nothing.

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

mc999 by court decision

hi .. i get this email :Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay payment account is restricted. A U.S. Court has directed eBay to freeze your account. Please reach out to plaintiff’s attorney at enforcement@sherinianlaw..net for more info...

return fraud.

Please be aware that a buyer has committed return fraud in an amount exceeding a value of $1000.00. Recently, he purchased an Umarex Hammer PCP 50 caliber air rifle from me, then filed for a return under false pretenses, obtained a full refund and se...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors