cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Association: the sequel

quantum ~ leap

I searched all 6 pages of threads.  None of these word games can be found and I know some are not that old.  The oldest thread that remains is from 2003.  I think it is noteworthy that all the game threads with most use, have been declared 'posts' and are off to the right side of the page as 'most helpful'.   Does that make ANY sense at all?  A giant leap for my imagination to figure out.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 786
latest reply
785 REPLIES 785

Re: Word Association: the sequel

leap of FAITH

Message 2 of 786
latest reply

faith - conviction

Hooray Shirls!

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3 of 786
latest reply

Conviction - Incarceration

Just to make it even more fun... all words have to end with the letter n or any of the 25 others.

Is there a way to make the posts go up instead of down?

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 4 of 786
latest reply

Incarceration ~ jailed

Not that I am aware of...every place I have gone is like this.  Very rigid system.

Message 5 of 786
latest reply

jailed - served

I think (maybe) if you change the preferences to show oldest first or last or something it might rearrange things  But it's 5 a.m. so I'm not sure.

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 6 of 786
latest reply

Served - dinner

@a_rootie_tootie, who's sure of anything at 5:00 AM?

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 7 of 786
latest reply

Dinner ~ Theater

I don't care anymore.  I'm getting used to this upside down version.  I find that hanging by my ankles makes it easier to navigate.

Message 8 of 786
latest reply

theater - drama

You have a point psk!  And Shirls are you playing bat again?

Message 9 of 786
latest reply

Drama - girlfriend (before you take this the wrong way, I once dated an actress. Not a professional or famous one, but it was all drama, all the time. It's not a female thing, there are plenty of dramatic guys out there.)

Maybe Shirley's a vampire? I once dated a real bloodsucker....

Message 10 of 786
latest reply

girlfriend ~ pal

Now you know why I only come in here at night, bwahahaha!

Message 11 of 786
latest reply

I can only imagine the drama of dating an actor.  I dated a pro baseball player once upon a time, way too much drama!

I've always suspected that about you Shirls, thanks for confirming!

pal - buddy

Message 12 of 786
latest reply

So, your relationship was a strike out?Smiley Tongue Is Cleo also a boodsucker. She surely looks high maintenance Shirley.

Buddy - confidant

Message 13 of 786
latest reply

Good one PSK...no, Cleo is just a little monster. 

confidant ~ crony

Message 14 of 786
latest reply

Crony - sycophant

Message 15 of 786
latest reply