Movie 

Message 1 of 2,188
latest reply
2,187 REPLIES 2,187

Re: Movie game reboot

The Rainmaker

Michael Girardin

Fight Club    🥊🤕

Michael who?...I'm not making this up--Mike was my best friend in 10th grade!  In 

Rainmaker, he played the corrupt insurance exec who wrote a letter to Mary Kay 

Place's character, telling her she must be 'stupid, stupid, stupid'.  In Fight Club, he

was one of the cops in the interrogation room with Ed Norton.  His dad was an actor, 

too. 

Message 1336 of 2,188
latest reply

Fight Club

David Andrews

Fair Game

Did you know this before playing the game?  That's kind of exciting to have had a best friend in HS become an actor & be  in at least 2 good movies.  About the closest I have come to knowing anyone in a movie, is my BIL.  He was an 'extra' in  'The Big Bounce'. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1337 of 2,188
latest reply

Fair Game

Sean Penn

Mystic River   🔮  

-

Did you know this before playing the game?

Oh, sure. But seeing Rainmaker reminded me...after 10th grade he moved to L.A. to live

with his father, and I never saw him again.  That was decades ago!  (Being deliberately 

vague here.)  Wondering if I'll get the chance to mention a young woman who used to

work as a hostess in a restaurant I used to frequent with my father back in the 70's...she

later became an actress--not a name you'd recognize--and appeared in an A-list film.

We'll see!  Never met her, but saw her interviewed on TV as a 'local girl makes good'.

Message 1338 of 2,188
latest reply

Mystic River

Tim Robbins

Shawshank Redemption

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1339 of 2,188
latest reply

Shawshank Redemption

Clancy Brown

Starship Troopers    🚀  🐛

Message 1340 of 2,188
latest reply

Starship Troopers

Dean Morris

The Negotiator

Message 1341 of 2,188
latest reply

The Negotiator

Samuel L. Jackson

Kill Bill: Vol. 2      ㊙️  🤺

Message 1342 of 2,188
latest reply

Kill Bill 2

David Carradine

The Long Riders

Message 1343 of 2,188
latest reply

The Long Riders

Harry Carey Jr.

Billy the Kid Versus Dracula     🤠  🦇

Message 1344 of 2,188
latest reply

Billy the Kid Versus Dracula

Bing Russell

The Magnificent Seven

Message 1345 of 2,188
latest reply

The Magnificent Seven

Charles Bronson

Kid Galahad     🥊  🎸  notes

Message 1346 of 2,188
latest reply

Kid Galahad

Mushy Callahan

Birdman of Alcatraz (1962)

Message 1347 of 2,188
latest reply

Birdman of Alcatraz (1962)

Thelma Ritter

Rear Window    🔭   🏙   😮

Message 1348 of 2,188
latest reply

Rear Window    

James Stewart

The Man Who Knew Too Much   (must be the same guy who spied on his neighbors)🤣

Message 1349 of 2,188
latest reply

The Green Mile

Michael Clarke Duncan

Need for Speed

Message 1350 of 2,188
latest reply