cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Prayer Request Thread

Happy Saturday!

Hugs and love to our Prayering EBayers!

Prayers answered here.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9556 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

God's richest blessings on you!

Act 3:19

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Message 9557 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

May today be filled with God's kindness and mercy!

Prayer Request: Please pray for SIL-Mike's dad who has growth on kidney.

Rev 1:5

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Message 9558 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Dear God, I pray for my EBayer friends. Please answer the prayer nearest to their hearts. You are the POWER and GLORY forever and ever.

Please pray for encouragement for my friend-Darlene. She is fighting the good fight of faith.

Message 9559 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Dear God, May we love and forgive our enemies. Please forgive us for our sins. Amen!

Answered prayer: My niece-Jo has lost 28 pounds. She is getting healthy.

Message 9560 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Hello All!

Just to let you know this is Adrian, forgot my Ebay password and it is at home so had to open another account.

Hoping you each had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year! Wishing the best for you all in this upcoming year!

I just got the best news! I am going to be a GREAT GRANDMA!!!! My GD is expecting in Sept.

We are having a good time and not sure when we will be home. Mitch is talking about stopping in Missouri to see his brother who is 79 years old and the only brother he has left out of five.

Prayer for all for health and happiness!!!

Oh taste and see the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Psalm 34:8

Message 9561 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Adrian -- So good to hear from you! You have been missed!

Great news about  expecting a new great grand child! I look forward to that day.

Glad to hear that you are having a good time and may visit Mitch's brother.

Prayers for each of you as you face the new challenges of a new year!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Message 9562 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Hi all!
It's been a rocky time in some ways and a blessing in others. Lost my dad and also my best friend within 9 months of each other, and one of my children has been in some trouble. Finances are a disaster, and I left my job to go to care for my dad as he was dying. On the upside, I'm married to a wonderful Christian man, who treats me like gold, and loves my son so much! He loves God with all his heart! We had an F3 tornado come through last April, and though so many in our neighborhood lost their homes, the house we rent, was untouched! We made it through last year, and we were blessed to work with Eight Days of Hope, a Christian organization that rebuilds free of charge to uninsured or underinsured home owners after a disaster! My son, well our son, though still struggling in school due to his disgraphia, has turned into such a sweet kid. He'll be 16 in a few weeks! My mom seems to be doing well!
We need prayer that Mike would have permanent work that would support us. We sold one car, so we only have one, plus I'm having some physical issues that prevent me from doing much physically, and with no insurance, I can't do anything about it. Plus, me being home has been great for our son!
I'd also like to ask for prayer for my best friend's husband. When she died, it literally kicked the life out of him. He is so broken! He's a Christian, but I know he's doubting God in a big way! She was the love of his life!
I appreciate the prayer, and only posted it because I know no one else I know will see it, and because I know you'll pray. Thank you all!
I'm not sure who's still here from the start of this thread, but I'd love to hear an update! Happy New Year, Y'all!❤️

Photobucket

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.".

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker". Voltaire
Message 9563 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Adrian, I actually came here to see your post, Carole told me about. For some reason I couldn't see it! Congratulations to you on the new great grandbaby! I'm glad to hear life is going well! May God continue to bless you! Romans 8:28.

Photobucket

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.".

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker". Voltaire
Message 9564 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Brenda, So good to hear from you. You and Brian look so happy!

Prayers for you, your family, and your friend.

EBayers, please note: current posts are on number 1 above.

Message 9565 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Hello all!

Just a quick post before going to store with DD. Prayers for each and all of you!

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Message 9566 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Adrian -- Good to hear from you! Thank you for the verse.

ATTENTION:  To see current posts, hit the "1" above.

Heb 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Message 9567 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Thank you, God, for another day in which to thank you for life!

Please pray for Vonda-our hairdresser. She has problems with swelling of her left knee. She will be getting X-rays soon.

Message 9568 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Please pray for Josephine. She has a hernia.

Message 9569 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Prayers for each of our EBay friends.

Blessings on your day!

Titus 3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Message 9570 of 9,910
latest reply