cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Prayer Request Thread

Prayer Request:

Please pray for Pastor Coy who fell on Monday -- breaking his wrist and damaging one of his lungs. Pastor Coy is elderly.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 8881 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

There's our Jan! :D. You are missed when you aren't here, but we all know you are going thru pain. You are in my heart and prayers!!! How is Hugh?

Debbie dear, my heartfelt prayers are with you. Most important, God is with you. He is closest to those who are hurting. Amen on Carole's prayer for you! It will be interesting to see what God is doing in your life. You will have a testimony soon. Bless your heart! Our God is faithful and He is crazy about you!! Great big huge hug for you!!

Carole, you dear thing you!!!

Lynn, I sure hope you are ok! Prayers for you!

Roy, same for you, hope you are ok, but praying for you here.

Much much love to you all!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 8882 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Forgot... Prayers for Pastor Coy!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8883 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

crocus photo: crocus 1277129831Rucw20.jpg

Good morning!

Roxie - Thank you for checking on me.

Debbie - I understand how things can get so very bleak and look like there is no end, but there is.  Stay close.

Sorry I have not been around but I have not been feeling well.  I am out of a med and cannot get in touch with those who are supposed to be taking care of it.

I felt a little better last night and we went to Melanie & Bob's to play cards.  Baby Kitty is doing fine and is now all over the house.  She still has a lot of mats but this will take some time.

We had a few nice days and it made it to 50 here but was below 0 last night and is only +6 now.  Nothing much has been going on and nothing is planned.

Have a beautiful day! heart

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 8884 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

prayers photo: You are in my thoughts and prayers prayers1.gifThank you my precious, faithful friends for every thought and prayer headed my way. I pray for you also. Much love, Jan

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 8885 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Lynn, there are some meds that are no longer on BC/BS formulary. I can't take generic Synthroid so that has gone up to $36 for a month. Hugh, also has a couple like that. I will have to ask my doctor to contact them and explain the situation.

"Trust and obey for there's no other way".

Message 8886 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

God's Cake
Sometimes we wonder,
'What did I do to deserve this?' or
'Why did God have to do this to me?'
Here is a wonderful explanation!
A daughter is telling her Mother how everything
is going wrong, she's failing algebra, her boyfriend
broke up with her and her best friend is moving away.
Meanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and
asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the
daughter says, 'Absolutely Mom, I love your cake.'
'Here, have some cooking oil,' her Mother offers.
'Yuck' says her daughter..
'How about a couple raw eggs?' 'Gross, Mom!'
'Would you like some flour then?
Or maybe baking soda?'
'Mom, those are all yucky!'
To which the mother replies:
'Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves.
But when they are put together in the
right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!
God works the same way. Many times we wonder why
He would let us go through such bad and difficult
times. But God knows that when He puts these things
all in His order, they always work for good! We just
have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all
make something wonderful!
God is crazy about you.
He sends you flowers every spring and
a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen.
He can live anywhere in the universe,
and He has chose your heart.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are
here we might as well dance!

Lord,
I ask you to be with all my friends now.
I believe you will hear this prayer it is from my heart.
I have faith in you to heal my friends.
Nourish them in their time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.
. . . Amen . . .  photo thmysign.jpg
Message 8887 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Roy, what a beautiful post. It seems aimed straight to my heart. Did you remember the angel picture I  posted( That is the one you posted for me)? Love to you, my faithful friend. Jan

friend quote photo: LOVELYAJ friend_quote.gif

Message 8888 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

There you all are!! Warms my heart deeply to see all of you on here. To read whats on your hearts. To just know you are all "near". Love you all dearly!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8889 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Hello Everyone,                                                                                                                 3:30 am

I was in the desert of south eastern Utah for a week. I did not have access to the Internet. I just needed the warmth and get away to help me determine what course I should take!

I have had so many miracles in my life that I do not feel deserving of any more?

Tuesday the 18th I have to go to a special Dr for options I am not sure I want any more procedures done to me! Please pray I make the right decision. With your prayers and the help of the Lord it will be the right one.

I so enjoyed the last few years with you, all my Internet family. Your love and kindness has helped me through some very difficult times. It has also gave me a since of belonging to something bigger than we were. I sincerly hope I have not offended or caused any of you to feel anything but love from my heart to yours

Love to All

Roy

Lord,
Message 8890 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

I will never have all the right words to say, but if you could see into my heart, you would see the truth, not just one little part of it. Not the undecided parts, not the hurt parts, but the parts that want to love and be loved in return. The parts that are worth waiting around for. I see those parts in everyone I meet.

The good parts. So I am waiting. For what comes next.

Lord,
Message 8891 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Some of my ideas may well have been expressed by others, and more succinctly and poetically. If so, I feel encouraged. The inner truths are universal and bloom through us all. And, like a rose flowering through the summer, some flowers blossom while others of us are still budding.

So, I pass these thoughts on, trusting they will resonate with your inner knowing, inspiring more thoughts, which in turn may inspire others. For the more we allow our inner souls to speak their truths to each other, the more we tap and release the wisdom the world so badly needs now.

Lord,
Message 8892 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

shamrocks photo: kitten in shamrocks catinplants.png

Good afternoon.

KEEPING ALL PRAYER REQUESTS.

Monday, Ike & I are going for a ride to Saginaw where our friends are playing in an Irish pub.  We will have a nice dinner and some good music.

Melanie's #3 kitty has vanished, leaving only one left outside.  Between the coyotes and eagles, small animals do not stand a chance... #2 will not come in and Baby Kitty is terrified of going back out.  Bob was trying to entice #2 in with Baby Kitty but it did not work. Cat Sad

Nothing new to report.  I am spending my free time looking for a perfct place to winter when I am able.  I just cannot do this cold and snow too much longer.  I need mountains.

Have a beautiful weekend. heart

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 8893 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Diane -- Prayers continue for Gary for healing and recovery. Prayers for you as caregiver -- not an easy task.

Debbie -- I have been praying for you. I'm trusting that God is answering our prayers and that hope has come back to stay.

Jan -- Prayers for you and Hugh. So delighted to see your colorful gifs!

Lynn -- I enjoy your gifs as well -- the flowers are lovely. Prayers for the pets.

Roy -- I liked "God's Cake." We often see through a glass darkly or the underside of a beautiful carpet. God uses everything for His glory and our growth. I'm glad you were able to get away for a while.

Michele -- ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Michele)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Bill and I went to Pam's memorial service today. She is the mother of Daniel. She went to Heaven a month ago. Daniel spoke about his mom and he sang, "Amazing Grace!" I admit there were tears in my eyes.

Daniel related that he had a dream that his mom went to Heaven, before she actually died. God prepared Daniel for what was to take place. His uncle and aunt are caring. Daniel said his uncle is teaching him to be a man.

Pam was a strong Christian who taught Daniel well -- not that Pam was perfect. She had a loving, kind heart and helped a family with food and a car -- when she herself was hurting.

Answered Prayer:

God is working in our lives. I thank Him for precious friends who pray!

Message 8894 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Loving Roy, thank you for more of your heartfelt posts. You have my prayers that God lead you to make the right decisions. He is with you, dear man!!

Lynn, adorable picture! Dear little animals!!! Have lotsa fun at the Irish Pub!

Carole, thank you for sharing Daniel and the memorial service with us!! So sweet!! So precious!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8895 of 9,910
latest reply