cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Roy -- Beautiful writing!

Please pray for Kristen. She has an one year old son. The Father of the boy is not acting responsibly.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9766 of 9,910
latest reply

Merry Christmas

and

Happy New Year

A life preserver has been tossed to you.

(a) reach out to catch it.

(b) say, not now, later.

(c) ignore it.

The gift of God is eternal life

through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23b

Prayer request:

Please pray for the family and friends of a 28-year-old lady who fell to her death in a mountain in Sedona, Arizona.

Our daughter was lost on a hiking path in Sedona, Arizona, a few years ago. Praise God, she was found.

Message 9767 of 9,910
latest reply

I have just watched IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE. Great movie. Toward the end when Clarance, (Georges guardian Angel) jumped off the bridge to save George I remembered it is about time to thank the PRT again. Maybe if it had not been for all the people praying for George the good Lord would not have known in time!

I believe I was that close when thr PRT prayed for me long/hard enough the Good Lord brought me back to be among the living/hopeful/thankful.

Thank you All

Love Ya

Roy

Lord,
I ask you to be with all my friends now.
I believe you will hear this prayer it is from my heart.
I have faith in you to heal my friends.
Nourish them in their time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.
. . . Amen . . .  photo thmysign.jpg
Message 9768 of 9,910
latest reply

This is the day that the Lord has made>>>>>>>I'm so glad He did.  My prayers go up to all in the   [Prayer] group.

Marylou372  [aka]  "Sweets"

Message 9769 of 9,910
latest reply

Greetings silverteam:

I need prayer for a special person going into surgery tomorrow morning. God is the great physian, and I believe God's

marylou372

Message 9770 of 9,910
latest reply

Marylou -- Prayers for the special person going into surgery and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Roy -- I like the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life!"

Yes, God answered prayers giving you health! Praise God!

Thank you for your prayers!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

dh-Bill, dd-Cheri, gd-Carissa, and I experienced a miracle.

We were on the freeway going to Cabela's to return a gift -- wrong size.

The traffic was heavy and yet fast. We heard a noise that sounded like a flat tire. One motorist honked to be sure we knew. Bill pulled to the side of the road.

Of course, he was going to fix it -- as Cheri and I said, "NO!" I reached inside my purse for the AAA card. Cheri started to dial.

Just then a truck pulled up behind us. It was the DPS (Dept. of Public Safety). Two men got out and changed the tire to the small-emergency-spare tire.

The two men were surprised, as we were, at the timing of being in the right place at exactly the right time.

It was only minutes, and we were on our way to Cabela's and then Discount Tire.

Message 9771 of 9,910
latest reply

Happy New Year!

Thank you for your prayers in 2015!

2Co 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Message 9772 of 9,910
latest reply

Pure and Clean in

Two Thousand, Sixteen!

PURE AND CLEAN
in 2016!
Psalm 51:7
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Message 9773 of 9,910
latest reply

Please pray for Lois (elderly) with a malignant tumor in her leg. She will have radiation therapy.

Thank you for your prayers.

Message 9774 of 9,910
latest reply

I am going to be a new great grandma!

Please pray for Joshua (adult). He is very depressed.

Message 9775 of 9,910
latest reply

Please pray for Kristen who is traveling to her uncle's funeral. Pray for travel protection and safety.

Message 9776 of 9,910
latest reply

Hi there, dear ones!  It's been a busy holiday season, and then some!  So sorry it took me so long to get back here. 

As you know, Carole, my grand daughter gave me a great grand child 6 months ago, Jeremy, adorable, gentle and fun!  And my grandson's wife is expecting a baby girl in Feb., Madison.  How EXCITING! 

The other blessing, I have a home that I have rented out, and it's taken lots of my time and money to keep things going.  I kept asking God to help me with His strength, guidance, wisdom... and He has, unbelievably so, and I've experienced Him in ways I have never experienced Him before, so I'm not complaining.  And He's always encouraged me that He has a plan.  Then a series of things happened, too long to explain, but miracles of God, and now my son is buying the home from me and our agreement works out for the both of us, big time!!  I now have more freedom and time to do the things at my wonderful church, and I'm just so thrilled!

Also, a couple friends at church, who thought they were saved, accepted the Lord and are so thrilled to have their sins forgiven and about the Spirit of God living in them!  There's another friend who is just about ready to accept Him, and maybe my cousin, too. 

Isn't God awesome?!!?

It's so great to be able to get back on here again, and I'll try to do it more. I read thru and got caught up, so...  I'll be back.

Love to all of you!!

ROY, so happy you are feeling so well!!

CAROLE, so exciting you are going to be a great grandma too!!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9777 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie,

So good to hear more about the Lords work.

How is everyone doing?

Roy is doing ok.

Lord,
I ask you to be with all my friends now.
I believe you will hear this prayer it is from my heart.
I have faith in you to heal my friends.
Nourish them in their time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.
. . . Amen . . .  photo thmysign.jpg
Message 9778 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie, So good to hear from you. God is awesome! I'm excited about being a great-grandma in May!

Roy, Blessings on your day! God is giving you health -- what a huge blessing!

Prayer Request:

Please pray for Jennifer. She has blood clots in her lung.

Message 9779 of 9,910
latest reply

Please pray for Ava. She has cancer.

Message 9780 of 9,910
latest reply