cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

I can alway use   [ prayer].  I'm pleased that someone cared enough to keep the prayer posts flowing  ♥  ♥  ♥, pray that I may grow stronger in the Lord's work.

@silverteem wrote:
All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Message 9526 of 9,910
latest reply

Marylou -- Prayers for you today in the work of the Savior. Good to see your post.

Answered Prayer --  Prayer for SIL-Mike is answered. His salary has been increased.

Prayers for each of you as you celebrate the birth of Jesus, Savior of our souls.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9527 of 9,910
latest reply

Hello all!

Thank you, Jimmy dear!!

Mary Lou, you have my prayers!!

My dearest loyal Carole, I can't seem to get onto the PRT from my phone anymore.  I don't get on my desktop much, so my time on  here is scarce.  I sure so love and miss you!!!

PRAYERS PLEASE:

For Al, my dear ex-neighbor, who recently lost his wife of 67 years.  She was saved and with Jesus!  Please pray for Al's salvation and comfort.  He is the dearest man and was such a love and great support to his wife.

My daughter-in-love's dad is being unplugged from life support right now.  Please pray for great comfort and strength for the family!!!  He will be greatly missed, but is on his way to heaven, thanks to our Jesus!

Much love to you all!!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9528 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Thank you for posting. I will be praying for the requests.

Jesus is the reason for the Season!

Message 9529 of 9,910
latest reply

PRAISE REPORT!

Good report from the doctor's -- my tumor markers are down -- meaning the cancer is less.

Prayers for my SIL-Linda. She has an ear infection.

Message 9530 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole dear, I am just so thrilled for you!!!  God is so awesome!!!  WOW!!!

Thanks so much for your prayers!  Al's wife's funeral is tomorrow.  My DIL's dad went home to Jesus Tuesday.  The family is grieving, but not like the world grieves because of the HOPE we have in Jesus!  My grandson, Kevin, is taking it the worst.  He plans to go to grief counseling at the church.  He and his grandpa were so close!! 

My granddaughter's baby will be a little boy, and they are naming him Jeremy.  The last time Kylee saw her grandfather alive, she was going out the door to the dr's to see what the gender was.  She asked her grandpa, "Last chance, what do you think it is?"  He said, "I know it's a boy."  🙂

Prayers for Linda, dear Carole. 

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9531 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Prayers for Al, family, and friends.

Prayers for the family and friends of your DIL's dad. Special prayers for Kevin.

Thank you for your continued prayers for me. I stand in awe.

Message 9532 of 9,910
latest reply

Today is 12-13-14

God is so good!

He answers our prayers.

Roy -- One of Roxie's unspoken prayers is almost completed.

Message 9533 of 9,910
latest reply

Today is a beautiful day. I'm looking forward to Christmas!

Love and prayers to the PRT'ers.

Prayers for Jenni who has a job interview.

Message 9534 of 9,910
latest reply

Another awesome day that the Lord has given us. I praise Him!

Prayers please for Ann. She recently had breast cancer surgery and is recovering.

Message 9535 of 9,910
latest reply

Good afternoon, PRT'ers!

I have been missing hearing from you.

Blessings on your day.

Message 9536 of 9,910
latest reply

Hello PRT'ers! May your day be blessed.

Urgent unspoken prayer request for my granddaughter.

Message 9537 of 9,910
latest reply

Good morning everyone.

I know I have not been here in a long time but I have not been posting on any of the eBay boards.  Most have kept track of me on Facebook.  If you are interested in my going ons, you can friend me as Lynn Gehringer on FB.  I am friends with most of you.

This year has seen me lose a lot of weight and am down to 125 which is a little low for me.  There are also some health concerns and I know that several of you are praying for me and that is the BEST medicine.  I should know more after I see the neurologist on January 27th.  Other than that, life has been pretty good.

I just wanted to wish everyone happiness and light during this season of miracles as we celebrate the gift of the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Roy - Jan called me awhile back and she is having health issues and also her husband is still having health problems.  Talked to Roger the other day and he is currently without a computer so cannot post to FB.  He will be getting a new one soon.  (You can give me a call if you want.  I almost called you the other day but realized it was a little late.)

Did not realize the pic above would be so big, but that was taken at our music Christmas party.  They have a photo booth which is a lot of fun.  Alli is now 11 and Gabriel is now 13.  Sadly, after having full custody of Bob's son Logan for 5-1/2 stressful years, they returned him to his mother.  The lying, theft and all the other problems were just way too unfair for all of them, especially the other kids.  He had been warned but just did not care.  I really think that he was so lost when they got him that all the love in the world could not save him but they did not want it to destroy the happy family that they have.  Please say a little prayer for Logan, as he needs it.

Time to go.  Blessings to all of you.

Love,

Lynn

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 9538 of 9,910
latest reply

Merry Christmas to you, PRT'ers!

Lynn -- I am delighted to hear from you. Congratulations on the weight loss!

Prayers for Logan.

Prayers for Jan and her husband.

So good to hear your news from Roger.

Message 9539 of 9,910
latest reply

Merry Christmas my friends, all are in my prayers.

Message 9540 of 9,910
latest reply