cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rural Sellers are pleased with ebay!

I recently went to a meeting with local sellers who own a B&M but, also sell on Ebay.  We are all rural and have many of the same issues of running a B&M in small towns.

We have a meeting about every 6 months.  Due to Covid, we did not have an "end of summer" meeting.  This is the first meeting since MP started (for most of us).  I was surprised to see we lost no sellers and actually had two new people join our meeting.

Overwhelmingly people were pretty happy with EBay right now.  Of course there are a few changes people are not really happy with and some of the same old complaints (return policies, ect) but, MP really wasnt one of those.  I expected a heated debate but, it was mostly positive.  For the most part this year, Ebay has been a saviour for rural small businesses through Covid, allowing people to still make sales when no one was walking through the door.  In a couple cases, this Christmas season was so busy with Ebay that they had to hire extra help to keep the packages rolling out the door.

Essentially, Ebay has been the difference between keeping food on the table and the doors open through a VERY tough year.  

I just wanted to share this and remind everyone that Ebay is a strong market for many people!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0