cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT Tunes revisited...what are you listening to?

http://youtu.be/u4Fx6TSkCpk

:-x

ebay...the new spectator sport
Message 1 of 4,201
latest reply
4,200 REPLIES 4,200

Re: OT Tunes revisited...what are you listening to?

🙂  I like your avi, Mark, and that hen on your head.  Very creative. 

Here's a Ray Charles song I've always liked.  In The Heat Of The Night.  The tv show was great too.

********************************************************************************

The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose.

For the sake of others, please learn CPR. You could save a life.

Message 4081 of 4,201
latest reply

That pic on my ME page....the chicken was really on my head, and then I photoshopped it's feathers to my face.

The chicken belongs to my neighbor.

Very creative.

Thanks, lol.

I'm having problems one-upping that.....Smiley Frustrated

***********************************************I'm amusing myself~WARd**************************************************************************
Message 4082 of 4,201
latest reply

I think the pics are cute and funny.  Good job!  🙂  And I have no doubt you'll come up with a way to top them sooner or later. 

********************************************************************************

Message 4083 of 4,201
latest reply

@markedward65 wrote:

Dave would be proud of us, keeping his thread alive and all.

**bleep** straight brother...just happened by and saw your comment...thanks.

Haven't been around much lately...spending a little time with a small store on this account in the middle of moving into a place too small for the kids to crash the party...clearing out nearly everything...started out with 11 different vehicles of various sorts...and a pile of other stuffnthings...going well but will be glad when we're done...I'm looking forward to exercising my thumb getting a look at my hole cards on the felt of no limit Texas Hold'em hands...that and tossing clay chips around...while Rita makes us rich playing Bingo, lol.

And yes, **bleep** proud of all of you who have kept one of the best music threads on the net honorable and respectable...and obviously no shortage of cool tunes.

Hope all is going well for everyone, cheers,

Dave Beare

Message 4084 of 4,201
latest reply

Going to a free concert of his in Pasadena on the 25th.

Message 4085 of 4,201
latest reply

**bleep**, lmao...maybe I can only be dang proud?
Message 4086 of 4,201
latest reply

proud of all of you who have kept one of the best music threads on the net honorable and respectable.

There's no place like home.Smiley Happy

Hi Dave, great to see you man.

Things are well here on the homefront., hope the move goes well for you, and that Rita and yourself score big with the cards and bingo!

Btw, how is that green thumb or yours doing? It was nice watching things come together for you, back then.

Did you finish the van conversion? What about the kite festival?

Don't be a  %^$@^#&  stranger, drop by more often!

See ya man...

All the best

Marked

***********************************************I'm amusing myself~WARd**************************************************************************
Message 4087 of 4,201
latest reply

These days, this song always reminds me of The California Raisins.  😉

Message 4088 of 4,201
latest reply

Good to hear all is well...we're going to the Kite Festival this August...finished growing end of January and didn't get out of town for even one night during the entire year prior...I felt good about it...spent somewhere around five grand and netted about 8 lbs of killer good bud...not to mention all the cool things you can make from the close trim even down to the water leaves and stems...the best though is the "Green Dragon Sugar"...it's more than just a religion, it's a sweetner for your coffee...1 Tbs = about a gram...yummm.

My Kush is better than what they have at the dispensary and my Sour Diesel was kind and a good yield...grew seven different strains which I'm told are all good...unfortunately, being head of quality control, thus putting me in a position to do a lot of testing...I am at a point where I don't even get stoned, lol...hey, AZ just approved medical for vets with PTSD...progress is slow in coming but that's a given when the government gets involved.

The three days prior to the Kite Fest is the Hemp Fest in Seattle...woohoo...with my OCD, ADHD and PTSD I've not got much done on the van...was gonna sell it and buy one with the raised top set up for comfort but then again building the one I've got is still appealing...I can always cut the top out like I've done on another in the past...hmmm...maybe I should pull the Craigslist listing when I get done here.

I could throw a long block in the van and set it up comfortable enough in time, I suppose...then we could just head east after and enjoy the leaves changing color a few months later...otherwise, if we just take the Grand Am...we'd more than likely just go up and back to AZ...it would be fun to go see Rita's mom in NH who turns 102 in a few weeks...she'll prolly outlive me, lol.

Enough of my yammerin'' for now...

Message 4089 of 4,201
latest reply

Message 4090 of 4,201
latest reply

Oh yeah...before the concert we're gonna take a quick trip south so I can get some new teeth and maybe pick up some new glasses...maybe wait on the hearing aid and stick to videos with lyrics printed.

Message 4091 of 4,201
latest reply

Come on down and soak up some of our beautiful weather while you're at it.  And don't forget your suntan lotion.

Message 4092 of 4,201
latest reply

Here's a great song by Jackson Browne.  He has so many hit songs it is hard to choose which one to post.  I'll start with this one.

Message 4093 of 4,201
latest reply

All I can say is that I wish we were neighbors.

102? Wow! Hope you make it there to celebrate with her.

Sounds like things are going well enough for you both.

Safe travels on your trips, and all the best with the glasses and teeth.

Peace

1heartOVE

Message 4094 of 4,201
latest reply

Message 4095 of 4,201
latest reply