cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Remembering Long Ago in the Feedie Forest

Been some time since I've been here and navigating is quite different.  

Hoping that posters from the past are well and that those in the Houston area are safe and sound despite the inclement weather experienced.

"Oh, Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet." St. Augustine (354-430)
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

JeanE, is that you??  Just thought I'd pop in over here to see if anyone was still around.  It looks like I missed you by a few months.  LOL

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes,  it's me, looks like I missed you by a year. sunglasses  This place is a lot harder to navigate than it used to be. 

I haven't bought anything on eBay for ages, certainly not much on this ID.  The reason I came here so often in the first place was for the very lively conversations.  Lots of shopping was done in between.

There are times when I miss the activity, heheh.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hoping all the folks from way back when are all safe taking care of themselves and their families.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hello Jeane!  Not many of us can still remember those Wild West Feedie days!  I think I might still have some of those massive manifestos from the Feedback board and the many private boards that were offshoots at the time.

Definitely tangled with Stinky during those times.  I was just thinking about Odabella of all people.  I wonder if she is still on EBay writing posts with $50 dollar words.  Heh

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hello, Stinky. 😉

How is my former adversary and frenemy doing these days?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Don't know what possessed me to peek in here but sure glad I did. 

Very, very nice to see you, tense, and hope you're doing really well.  Am still in touch with stinky so will let her know you popped up here. 🙂

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes, those were quite the days, weren't they.  Some pretty volatile discussions heheh.   I wonder what happened to everyone?  Of course this place has changed so much and is nothing like then.  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply