The Chess Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aluminum machined chess set-anyone know this designer or have seen this set before? and

Hi-I just bought this set at auction and thought it was really cool. I tried to research it, but cannot find another like it. The pieces fit perfectly in the wood box. The wood box is a piece of art itself and have locking miter joinery.The king is 3...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi again

It's been so long since I've visited here. Ebay has so buried it I almost forgot/couldn't find it and almost forgot how to post once I did. It's good to see there has been at least some activity still going on. I will try to visit more often. Duncan

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anri chess sets

I own three Anri "Monsalvat" sets made no later than 1972. I've seen postings that refer to an Anri catalog, which seem to state numbers assigned to presumably specific sets or colours. At least some distinction being made that provides more informat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

CHESS COLLECTORS INTERNATIONAL

having recently joined the CCI , which i am informed has some 400 members , it seems most interesting to me that a collectors group can amass 218 members in a few months . why can a most established organisation almost seem under threat with new coll...

• 425 replies
  • 0 helpful

3D Printed Chess Set

Hey ! I love playing chess and designing so I recently made a chess set on a Computer Assisted Design software and got it 3D printed. I don't know how many of you are into chess set collection like I am, but feel free too give feedback, I have pictur...

no subject.

nobody is here today. Nothing happens here any more and nobody can find this resource easily as it were years ago.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone recognize these chessmen?? Please.

Does anyone recognize these pieces? I could not find anything. Maybe someone can point me in a direction since I am stumped. The queen weighs 3 oz, King is approx 141 mm tall, base 1 & 3/4" or 43 mm.

Hi! Wondering about this set.

Hello! I'm new to this community, to ebay and to the world of chess set collection - having loved chess when I was a kid and taught by my father; and now teaching my own 5 and 2 year olds. So I started down this path, my passion ignited....all the mo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

chess postcards

Hello, I am a collector of old postcards chess theme. In my blog you can see much of my collectionhttp://laregencemanureus.blogspot.com.es/I am interested in buying postcards or photopostcards. To contact me my email address:laregence@hotmail.es Gree...

$T2eC16ZHJHkFFmD8zgTvBR,ZEQ0m7g~~60_58 - copia.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful