cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the catagory in my store by #'s

Hello I need to know how to name my catagorys i go to manage my store but get no where. I need to know how to set resolution on my screen. Thanks alot my store needs help bad
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, I haven't done a store before so I'm not sure about the categories. To set your screen resolution, right click somewhere on the Desktop and a menu box will appear. Left click Properties, then click Settings. Move the slider somewhere between less and more under screen resolution. Mine is set at 1024 by 768 pixels and your store, the photos and the items look fine to me. Please proofread and fix your descriptions, though- some are hard to read. Have lots of sales, Bob
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi bob Thanks for the help i did not get setings i got my question on the top. Thanks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

minimize allopen windows first, then right clik on your desktop where there are no icons, then go to settings.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

wow thanks my store is under construction, Thanks for the help.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Always build your auctions using 800 by 600 resolution. remember that over 70% of computer users still have that relolution and you dont want them scrolling around and getting frustrated. happy selling 🙂
Message 6 of 6
latest reply