cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please check my listings

I have a few problems picture to small and just starting so i would like a firm hand here.I have sold a few items but i find the warehouse i am using has shipping to high. so i am trying to work other avenues with i like better.Thanks in advance for all your help.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Please check my listings

People dont like to scroll back and forth, remember most people still use 800 by 600 resolution, use a table to keep your text on the left , make sure it looks good at 800 by 600 and get bigger pics, although most pics look good avoid using dark backgrounds. More Detail, I cant stress enough the idea of keeping the looker looking, make it interesting,. Do you know the manufacture? can you say something about them, about yourself, too much or too little detail will lose the bid. You want them to say, "oh wow" ask them to add you to the favorite sellers list, remember also that the item ending soonest gets attention first so run more 3 day auctions ending at different times. Make sure your listing in the right categories. make sure that you use gallery, Concider using a store for most items and list the most popular ones in regular auctions to drive people to the store. happy selling 🙂
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Please check my listings

whodropex_1
Enthusiast
could you fill me in more on the text on the left, and where did you get that info? i mean how do you know that, is there a statistic that i can look at. i have over 400 listings going and all info is not on the left help
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Please check my listings

sheelea
Enthusiast
The area where you enter your item description has left, center and right justify. Left justify helps for people like me who keep their favorites open all the time.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Please check my listings

learn html and use a table to keep the text from over-running the screen like in our auctions. I use turbo lister and paste in the html then manually change whatever text i need to change. Left justtify wont help if you have long lines of text.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply