cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a pro to tell me whats wrong

jannadu
Enthusiast
Hi, I have my own web site, a store in Etsy,lots of links and now Ebay. I have sold off all these sites. I put 6 bracelets that I had available on Ebay 2 weeks ago. Nothing sold, I reduced the price on all 6 and relisted them. They still arn't selling and I am giving them away. These are not my best bracelets but they are completely handmade. What am I doing wrong?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I need a pro to tell me whats wrong

You may not be doing anything wrong...not everything sells. My wife sold for 5 years and usually had 500+ items avaiable at all times and only an average of 50-70% of her items sold...and sometimes it was nice stuff that just did not sell for whatever reason...and she was also giving it away.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

randomjoy
Enthusiast
6 listings are not very many...in the millions on Ebay..they would be hard to find.. post to groups like you are doing but 'friendly chat' sign in to blogs..network and increase the items you have listed... -- www.curvyfashions.com http://stores.ebay.com/randomjoy2007?refid=store
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sana01
Enthusiast
Hi, :-) I just took a look at your items and I want to tell you that I love your work! Just beautiful! :-) The only drawback that I see or that I would have with buying from you would be the shipping cost. I think it's steep. It's strange for I wouldn't mind paying more for your beautiful work and designs and I do think it's worth more. I would hesitate to buy because of the high shipping charges considering that a bracelet would not even weigh a pound even with all kinds of packaging. Maybe, that is just me and others don't mind but I find myself hitting the back button when I find items I want to buy and the shipping is too high . For me it's the principal of the thing. I'm sure there are others that feel the same as me and maybe that has affected your sales? The funny thing is, I still feel that way as a buyer even though as a seller myself, I know there is more involved than just the shipping cost. What with supplies and all that is involved with shipping etc... I would recommend Experimenting with listings. You can increase your prices and decrease the shipping cost to make it more attractive to buyers. Try it and see what happens. I especially noticed the shipping charges to Canada was high and I didn't see any shipping to other countries. If you want to ship internationally, it's easy and there are lots of wonderful buyers out there that appreciate unique beautiful items. :-) If you want, you can try doubling your prices and reducing the shipping. Wouldn't it be fabulous if you had more sales at double or triple your asking prices? :-) Wishing Blessings to All, Sana
Message 4 of 4
latest reply