cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay share button not working.

Anyone else exrerencing problems w/ the ebay listing share button?  I click the share botton on a listing to add emails for buyers of similar items & now I get a popup to sign in assorted email accounts. It use to be that they would get a message from ebay saying. thought this would interest you... It stopped working last night.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Me too! The button is there next to add to watch list with Face ache etc. but does nothing.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I use this to send odd Elgin Watch items to the author of the history of the Elgin Watch Company.  Today, I tried sending the image after the auction ended and the email box gets a red line around it and the email is not sent.  I recall 12 years or so ago that a similar problem happened because ebay felt I was colluding with the other historian.  Seems to go against the profit angle that the the more eyes that see an item the better chance of multiple bidding.    I think ebay wants us to write down the item number & then send a separate email to some one who then must get into ebay and type the number in to search it.  I can think of no reason, as a buyer, why this has happened.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Me too, and the last update didn't fixed this issue
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

For me it works on my HP Envy PC, but not my iMac. It'll let me write, but not send. Weird. No fix yet from either AOL or eBay.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply