cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE - RESOLVED- TECH ISSUE: Unable to access certain site features (Purchase History, My eBay)

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - 

brittanie@ebay and I  just found out that there's currently a tech issue impacting different aspects of the site - most commonly Purchase History, Watchlists and My eBay in general. 

Just wanted to let you know we're aware and working on a fix. 

Thanks!

-----

Update: we have been notified that the root causes for this issue have been identified and corrected and the site should now behave normally. If you are still experiencing this issue please clear your cache and cookies, restart the browser and try once more. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

UPDATE - RESOLVED- TECH ISSUE: Unable to access certain site features (Purchase History, My eBay)

Shame eBay can't keep their stupid site working on the most important part of the year.  Oh well guess I will have a bad 4th quarter and yet another bad December.  Yay!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for posting the info tyler.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Desktop view works, but it is veeeeery small on this phone screen.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Has this been fixed yet? watch list not there logged in and out numerous times now and re started twice. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

bump it back up:

Lots of posts about this mess.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

My Watch List Won't Open On Desktop And Wanted To Bid On Something ,, are you being hacked ?  it's been hours with no access to my "Watch List Items" and can't place a bid on something on my watch list that will be ending soon ... 

Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I just made a post under selling category , been getting server / system error since Saturday or so using bulk listing tool / editor. Can still create single listings.

ebay bulk error.jpg

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Yep everything back to normal. Thanks tech guys you do a fantastic job. 👍

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

Hi everyone - 

brittanie@ebay and I  just found out that there's currently a tech issue impacting different aspects of the site - most commonly Purchase History, Watchlists and My eBay in general. 

Just wanted to let you know we're aware and working on a fix. 

Thanks!

-----

Update: we have been notified that the root causes for this issue have been identified and corrected and the site should now behave normally. If you are still experiencing this issue please clear your cache and cookies, restart the browser and try once more. 

Thanks!

tyler@ebay  I know I give you all a hard time sometimes about communication around here, so let me just say THANK YOU for posting something here when you were notified of a problem and then following up once you received word it was fixed.  👏👏👏

While technical issues like this are frustrating, and I don't want to take away from the serious issues they cause for buyers and sellers, I do think it is important to give credit where it is due and wanted to make sure you know that this little bit of extra effort did not go unnoticed, but me any way. 😊 

I appreciate you taking the feedback that was given in the chat last week and working to do better - keep it up!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I have done all you suggested but I am still unable to upload photos.  Please help!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@fayesfinds2015 The issue reported in this thread didn't relate to the photo uploader. If you're still having issues uploading, I would recommend contacting customer service directly, because they can troubleshoot this for you or report it to the tech team if they can't get it working for you.

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 12 of 12
latest reply