cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unable to view my own Store listings

Almost Asia / Middle East Sellers in China , Hong Kong, Taiwan, Israel... still unable to view their own store listings, same as me since mid-May 2018. To my understanding, only US buyers can view our Store listings. We are running global sales not only US sales. Sales dropped 60% so far. I paid monthly store subscription fee on time but being invisible to the world except USA.
Yes I know ebay is undergoing lots of technical issue, I, we have no alternative, just to wait until BIG PROJECT completion
Usually in the annual reforms, it will lead to poor sales in order to co-operate with the ebay's big project. I wonder if this happen the same in Amazon, Etsy...........whenever they have new technical enhancements ???

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What operating system/browser are you using?

I am running Windows 7 and using Google Chrome.  This is what I see when I go to your store:

4-ebay-47honor-store.PNG

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

That's what CS told me all US buyers can see only, same as you in US.

They said due to recent substantial reform of eBay storefronts, some problems arose due to ip address mis-match in different areas.  As a result, most sellers in Asian/Middle East regions unable to view their own store listings since mid-MAY .  Even if I try to buy from a Taiwan seller, I can only see 4 items in his store front , when I click the left -handed side 2 buttons , Category & All, they doesnt work (see  picture).

I have tried different browsers Firefox, still noway.  ebay CS China/Hong Kong email box already dead, all incoming mail returned to senders. They are busy to keep on say sorry on behalf of ebay US Technical  Issue. That's it. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply