cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Despite not following any sellers, I still get their newsletters.

I hope someone can help shed some light on this. I have been receiving a newsletter from a seller every week or so, despite not following them. I've tried calling eBay about this and they've asked me to forward the emails I've been receiving, suspecting that they are spoofs, but I they have every indication of being a legitimate eBay email. Nobody from eBay has followed up on this, and I've been sending the emails I've been getting to spoof@ebay.com. I only have one eBay account and I've verified that the email is indeed being sent to the correct email for my account (no email relaying or forwarding happening).

Here is a screenshot showing that I do no follow any sellers:

nosellers.PNG

Here is the email I keep getting:

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can anyone from eBay help? Or is this only for the community?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This is only the community as far as I see (although others claim eBay personnel actively participate here)

I don't follow, receive newsletters, or have a store and send them out so am not of much help.

I was going to say that I didn't think you had to be following a seller to be on their newsletter list, but after iewing the screenshot you attached it would appear that is no the case.

So, you do have something weird happening it appears.

Maybe you can contact the seller and they can remove you from their end?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply