Stamp Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stamp Storing and Shipping

I recently bought a collect of sheets of stamps. They were stored between the glossy pages of a large book which worked really well. I am wonder how to store them once I remove them from the book. Can I just use plain white copy paper between the she...

Need help learning about stamps!

I bought a huge amount of stamps. They were first prints put on post cards some had addresses on them and some did not. I have a lot of them and I do not even know where to start with giving them a value. I tried searching for some and obviously foun...

Post On Bulletin Board with Stamp on it

In searching around it seems like "Post on Bulletin Board" notices are a bulk item, but I didn't really see any with the matching stamp on the notice with first day cancellation, normally from some relevant city. Obviously these were a product some c...

WIN_20221121_13_29_57_Pro.jpg

Help with Ben Franklin One Cent Stamp

Can some one please help with information on attached photos of Franklin one cent stamp. I've looked at Ebay listings but do not see any that shows no perforations on top and bottom. Not sure if this is significant or not. Have no idea what the worth...

68987224684__9A9FFB5A-DEB1-4B3B-AD53-74C6EC013EE1 2.JPG 68987393361__76BF4C51-C6D3-4E26-A683-47B0AA267AF0-preview.JPG

Ebay limiting daily searches?

Hello.I have found myself with searches timing out after 15-6 pages. I search Japan, China and U.S. 1901-now used.I try to search the listings until I reach listings that end in 24 hours, then next day resume around the same time.Now I'm finding the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay fees on sale of stamps

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced eBay charging very high fees on the sale of stamps. I looked at the website and it says the fees should be 8.7%. I am getting charged double and triple that. Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping net price items from my eBay Store

Hello, I have a question regarding shipping of net price items from my eBay Store. With my auctions I run them in batches closing two nights a week. Each auction has its own shipping charge but I combine the shipping charges for multiple lots bought ...

Serial stamp scammer back on Ebay

This older Community post warned buyers about a serial scammer and twice-jailed criminal who has been selling faked stamps on Ebay for over 10 years : https://community.ebay.com/t5/Stamp-Collectors/British-Stamp-Cartel-Philip-Ryle-fraud/td-p/26683757...

french colony common design stamps

I have a binder with some French Colony stamps, common designs. It seems to be a collection of all countries issuing a particular design. A couple of examples are CD99, UPU 75th anniversary (Scott #C20 for French Polynesia), and CD102, liberation of ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors