cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stampboards.com and other's opinions of it

I would like to find out if there are others that are members of Stampboards.com and what their opinions are of it. Please be honest as my opinions are absolutely awful and horrendous.

The ownwer is rude and totally on an ego trip and uses the site for his personal bebefit.

He pulls posts when he feels like it and treats newbies like garbage

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

This is so comforting to read. I recently became a member there and quite frankly I regret it already. 

The forum is straight out of the 1990s, but ok, I'm not here for the coolness but for the expertise. After screening a few of the posts as a non member, I could see that some people did give good advice. So I decided to join. What a joke ! 

The so called Sheriff is nothing but a tyrant, who expects people to follow rules to the letter. The person is immensely rude and doesn't have an inch of consideration. He speaks to you in such a condescending manner. It is extremely infuriating.  You can also see he is totally closed to dialogue as he just shuts down any thing he doesn't like. 

Truly this Sherriff who ever he is,  clearly feels all powerful and mighty behind his keyboard and just feeds on bullying new comers. 

His lack of hospitality really damages the experience and the enjoyment of both the philatelic hobby and the forum. 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Agree totally. Just got banned for a month for pointing out his mistake.!

Wrong idea as he just deleted parts of my post and changed my wording around to try and make me look wrong...Its ok for him to delete posts as he owns the site, but to re- word peoples comments and repost is unlawful..!!!

Just a BULLY who loves himself..

.Site does have some interesting contributors but avoid Glen Stephens at all cost.

Don't know how anyone could deal with him and trust him to be fair and honest!!!

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

yup
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 19 of 19
latest reply