cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to ID this stamp booklet.

I need help to ID this booklets. Stamp typ and booklet number. Any info would be help. Thanks. Aundra.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I googled this and found a cancelled single like this for sale well over $2,000. I would proceed with caution with these! They appear to be from 1922?

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thanks so much for the information.

I have have been trying to find the scott number and the scott booklet number. As you know there are so many variables to stamps that make them hard to knuckle down. Thanks again.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

This stamp appears to be Scott catalog number 634d. The breaker bars on the gum make it appear to be a rotary press stamp. There are two possibilities for perfoartions, Perf 10, and perf 10 1/2 x 11. This definitely appears to be 10 1/2 by 11 which makes it #634d
The Scott catalog value for #634d is $1.50 for a complete pane with selvedge. (this does not have the selvedge at the top).
The booklet cover is type 5A.  This would be booklet BK81, which has a catalog value of $14.00 if intact.
This is the best I can do without having the item in hand, but I am 90% sure.
Rick Wolfe
Wolfe Stamp & Coin Co.
Crosby MN

established 1976
APS - ASDA

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks so much for your help.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

hello i would like to ask your opinion as i have been given a large set of stamps greatest quantity are Belgium and France but many other European countries too inc UK.  I live in Belgium and my aunt has bequeathed her fathers collection which has been in her attic since 1970s when he died. She carried on collecting as her hobby but about 10 years ago her stamp collection went missing so she stopped collecting and she forgot about the ones in the attic. My mom gave them too me to see if I would like to learn about buying and selling as her great uncle did so I said I would try. He has kept them in reasonable order all in packs of up to 100 individual stamps and can be traced with catalogues and some unfinished and his own albums too as he traded with friends too. Would it be a lucrative part time job for me? 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

There are about 60000 stamps all packed the same

Message 8 of 8
latest reply