cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Authenticators on Graded Cards

Have any other sellers checked with buyers after they have sold a graded card sent to the authenticators

My complaint is that 3rd party, i assume it's PSA, repackages the card which is fine but they have not been passing along my "Business cards".

I understand for the many that sell and don't include any business info you probably don't care, but we think any business info should be passed along, there's no invoice or packing slip just one or two business cards, it is after all our customers that purchased the items. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Interesting question.  I had not thought about it and I mostly sell inexpensive cards.  I have had to send a couple to the authenticators, but none recently.

I do include a shipping slip, with each order, and would hope that they would include that when they reship.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The whole point of this service is that they do not trust the seller. They want to verify for the buyer that they are getting what they are paying for. Thanks to (some) bad sellers who sell scratched up flawed and inferior products and offer no refunds, we must now resort to this kind of nonsense. As far as the authenticators passing on any contact info such as business cards, I wouldn't hold your breath. They could care less! This is a service that is being babysat while trying to capture of bigger portion of the high end card market.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

well the only way to know is to follow up after a sale and just ask the buyer what was included

I just think it's a disservice to the legit sellers running a business or have storefront

Message 4 of 4
latest reply