cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target removed cards

Just read the Pokeman cards and others are ballooning in value since Januaary. Big brawl took place yesterday in Wisconsin> Guy pulled a gun protecting his Pokeman cards. Lordy, Lordy. People putting gasoline in plastic bags and now grinning up baseball, rookie cards like 300% in 3 months. We're just a mob of hoarding, panic buyers whether it be for toilet paper, gas, or POKEMAN!!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Target removed cards

I personally think Target handled this whole thing very poorly. First off they limited cards to 1 item per customer and told everybody they could come at 8:00 am on Friday. Dumb!! is all I have to say. People were coming as early as the night before and waiting. All they had to do was randomly put the cards out on any given day with a limit and none of this would happen. In my area the same 3-5 people are buying 90% of the most wanted product at Walmart and Meijer's because they all know what day it is being stocked. Apparently they have unlimited time and resources to wait it out. Its all pretty silly and I am glad prices are starting to crash on much of this stuff. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply