cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Competitors" link showing up on my listing?

I have ski boots for sale.  When you view my listing from a search (like a potential customer would do to find you) a link to a competitor shows up in my listing front page.  It links to another store but then that link shows back to mine so I don't know what's up

Does anyone know why this is happening or is this an ebay policy?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This happens to me all the time. As I sell fat lighter. when buyers go to my listing. Their is advertizements for other as a option. For them to buy from them. It is bad but e bay just advertize for them. they pay for promoted listings and it will show up on your listings. Nothing you can do about it. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This is policy. As E bay dose sell advertizeing.  And it dose show up on your listing.  It  will alwasys do that. Personaly I have no problem with then do it. As the page has to be filled up some way.  Also if your product it better anyway it mskes me look good.  It will not afect you not selling the item. Like you said before and I do understand. It will be anoying to see others adds on your page. It really bothered me at first also. Their is ways you can control but not stop. Please excuse my grammer. I wish you the best and lots of sales. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply