cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

containers to send some cards to a grading agency?

Where can I find containers to send sports cards to be graded ? Which graders are the best or are they all pretty good and respected? What are some of the grading company names so that I can send the cards? Thanks for any help !

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and good morning as a big Fan of Pawn Stars I think that Rick and his pawn star team likes PSA , wanna say they hold some very 5star creditablabilty in card grading, as far as shipping I woukd reach out to them for a safe and secure ship... good luk   Sigs70

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hello and good morning as a big Fan of Pawn Stars I think that Rick and his pawn star team likes PSA , wanna say they hold some very 5star creditablabilty in card grading, as far as shipping I woukd reach out to them for a safe and secure ship... good luk   Sigs70

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks sigs70, Now if someone would tell me what I should use to mail (not enough cards to use a cargo ship Sigs, LOL). I don't know the terminology for the item or items used for mailing the card securely. I know someone said bubble wrap, cardboard, plastic sheath, top loader, etc. I don't have a hobby shop anywhere close, so don't have anything to go by. Thanks again for any other help.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The individual cards need to be placed in cardsavers, not toploaders. Cardsavers can be purchased here. Cardsaver II are what you will need for for most cards. I would place the card in a penny sleeve and then put it in the cardsaver. Cardsavers are more flexible and PSA & BGS ask that you use these. Here's a quick random video that will explain more and is the typical way most people send cards in. Psa & bgs sites will aslo explain on their websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lre6rdQ7bc

Psa, Bgs & Sgc are the respected sites for card grading. Many people prefer Psa for vintage cards and Bgs for modern.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Sorry,  Card Saver 1 - This is primarily used for graded card submissions.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Re shipping

I would reach out to the card dealer who you pick and ask for a shipping kit, maybe free or at the online store......Sigs7

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank all of you for your response. This has helped a lot since I know absolutely nothing about the questions I asked. Thanks to y'all.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply