Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone identify this SnowBoard???

Can anyone identify this Snow Board??? Took it to two local Snowboard Shops and no one knows who made it.Due to the Expensive Union Contact Bindings and Look and Feel of the board they said it was a expensive board. They said it is a Rare See thru Bo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

views

I have a store with about 400 items is there a way I can tell how many total view for my store each day so I can tell if i' m getting more viewa each day

Flyers signatures

Hellocan anyone make out the names of these players and possibly the years they played?Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Strider Knives

Is there any brand of knives counterfeited more often on ebay than Strider? I think not. ebay seems oddly resistant to removing obvious fakes after they have been reported.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turkish Avea Jersey - Possible Signatures?

My sister just bought this Jersey which we believe to be Turkish soccer. I'm not sure the specific make of this jersey is because there are a lot of variations of it online. Anyone have any ideas? Also, there are a lot of signatures of people who I a...

Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay

Beware of sellers of autographed jerseys and other items claiming to have been authenticated by Inter Autographs and Cube Signings. A bunch of items are being listed by new ebay accounts based out of Korea claiming to be "authentic" (why so many auto...

seller sells counterfeit branded products (as item #254021263002)

purchased a rifle scope advertised as "Leupold VX III 1.5 x 5 riflescope" - I purchased the item, upon receipt I inspected item due to it's not "looking quite right" - I contacted seller stating that the item appeared counterfeit and wanting a FULL r...

i didnt recived my item

Told you Seller does not solvage your problem till 28th of this, so you will interfere with it but it is 28th day. But I did not take any action but now you take action and give me my money.

Help with Vintage Swiss Army Skis

I have a vintage pair of Swiss Army Skis with skins. There's a number above the binding that Im not sure of the meaning. Any clues

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ILLINOIS MUSTANG BOWL 1981 PATCH FOOTBALL

Hello, I have a football patch from 1981. It is in the shape of the state of IL. It says Illinois Mustang Bowl 1981, and has a picture of a football on it. I could include a picture of the patch, but I dont know if that would help answer my question....

no item receive

i did not receive the parcel i purchase Bicycle Cycling Fitness Gym Exercise Stationary bike Cardio Workout Home Indoor Item price $31.99 Quantity 1 Item number 183505824057 Shipping service Economy International Shipping

Nike Signature Series Jersey

Did Nike issued "Signature Series" football jerseys? I have a Denver Broncos Peyton Manning #18 (replica signature?). If so, what year? Thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors