Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removal of Authentic Items

Hello to all of you fanatics,I'm really hoping some of you fine people here may be of some help to a fellow sports fan, albeit a very confused and perplexed one at the moment. I will try to keep this short and concise but went into the matter in grea...

Cycling - Frog Lights SPAM Listings

Anyone else notice the insane amount of frog lights listed for sale in the cycling category. I feel like they get around the rules by slightly altering the listing name. It is really annoying to scroll through 100s of listings at a time of these thin...

59CE9ABB-22C7-4874-B376-A245E208A747.png

Account restriction and court case

I received a court order. Then I stopped releasing my payout. That restriction mail came on 28 of July. Then I talked to that company and after paying the money and signing the agreement I withdrew my order. Then they said they had informed ebay and ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

ESTAFA DEL VENDEDOR mccollections

Buenos días quiero denunciar a un vendedor que me estafó al yo ser nuevo en esto de las compras un año y medio y no me envía la camiseta por la que ya pagué ustedes no pueden tener gente asi tienen que ayudarmeEl Vendedor es https://www.ebay.com/sch/...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ESTAFA

Buenos días quiero denunciar a un vendedor que me estafo al yo ser nuevo en esto de las compras un año y medio y no me envía la camiseta por la que ya pagué ustedes no pueden tener gente asi tienen que ayudarmeEl Vendedor es https://www.ebay.com/sch/...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

fishing rod building

Hi, If there happens to be any fishing rod builders out there ---- When picking out a replacement rod ferrule....what does the prefix NSF mean in the model number??? Have been scratching my head for weeks. THANK YOU!!!

Listing Riflescope

I am trying to list a riflescope -- exactly the same as some already up on eBay. My attempts fail as I get a message "Assault weapon parts and accessories are are not allowed on eBay, including parts that enable automatic or automatic-like firearm fu...

How to follow the Firearms & Accessories policy?

Hey guys,Anyone here sell firearm parts?How do you deal with listings being taken down due to them fitting on a firearm eBay considers an "assault weapon"?They use very vague language in the "Firearms and accessories policy", won't supply a list of f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors