cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need guidance on wiring a Rugcel 12000lb winch without an owner's manual. Seeking advice for connect

I am seeking assistance for a Rugcel 12000lb. winch, needing an owner's manual. Specifically, guidance on connecting the four wires emerging from the box atop the winch and requesting support to ensure proper wiring for optimal functionality and safety without documented instructions. According to this review I bought.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Need guidance on wiring a Rugcel 12000lb winch without an owner's manual. Seeking advice for connect

You are not contacting eBay or the seller on the community forums, we are other buyers and sellers. 

Another suggestion, contact the manufacture and see if you can get one from them. 

I did not watch the You Tube video, but this might help, if not there are others;

How to Install a Winch | Jeep Wrangler | Rugcel 12,000 Lbs. (youtube.com)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@bikh_2940 

Did you contact the seller to see if they have it? Have you tried searching online for the manual?

When installing any equipment you want to make sure it is done correctly to reduce the chance of injury or damage to your vehicle. It may be best to go to a shop that can install it correctly.

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You are not contacting eBay or the seller on the community forums, we are other buyers and sellers. 

Another suggestion, contact the manufacture and see if you can get one from them. 

I did not watch the You Tube video, but this might help, if not there are others;

How to Install a Winch | Jeep Wrangler | Rugcel 12,000 Lbs. (youtube.com)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply