cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very poor seller

I recently purchased 2 Drewrys 16oz flat top beer cans from seller, a green and a purple color can. After receiving the cans, the purple can had been very poorly relidded giving it a 'crimped' look on the top rim all the way around can. The gree can also had a similar crimp on the bottom of the ca but only slightly. When I contacted the seller he became totally destructive, vile in his communication saying he wll have a tough time relisting his cans. The pictures he sent me on the purple can was misleading not showing the rims on top or bottom, even the green can on the original listing did not show the bottom rim. I followed his 14 day return policy but he continued with cussing, very demeaning and attacking my character. His attacked continued after I returned the cans. I would be careful of this buyer and his 2 drewrys cans. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

very poor seller

Youre not allowed to name and shame on the boards
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

very poor seller

I am curious; you said that you returned the cans but did you get your money back? That was a significant amount of money.  Was it a return from a item not as described claim or did you just mail it back to the seller without a claim?

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 3 of 3
latest reply