cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package never arrived

Hey so 

I had ordered from a seller and waited weeks for the package to get here, but noticed it was hung up in memphis for over a week and called and had the post office try and find out what was wrong with it. Then it continued onwards towards me, so I thought, but it shows 'delivered' in Arkansas. I have never lived in Arkansas nor do I understand how it got there when I live in Georgia. I checked with Post office and they said my address wasn't even ON the package??? Essentially USPS told me there was nothing I could do and that they were delivering it anyways. I really wanna give the seller the benefit of the doubt (like maybe they accidentally entered the wrong tracking number), but they won't respond to my messages and their rating is steadily ticking downwards. What can I do? 😞 Any help is appreciated! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

package never arrived

If you did not receive the item, or the item is not as described, you have 30 days from your actual or latest estimated delivery date to open a request, under the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

package never arrived

Open an INR case if its past the last estimated delivery date.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

package never arrived

@phcd1 wrote:

Open an INR case if its past the last estimated delivery date.

Just opening an INR isn't going to help if the package is delivered where the buyer doesn't live. In addition to opening an INR a call will need to be made to let CS know that the package was delivered NOT to the OP's zip code, but to another state entirely.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

package never arrived

Thank you! I haven't been using Ebay too terribly long and was at a loss for what could be done. I called CS and they are looking in to it! 🙂
Message 5 of 5
latest reply