cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item not shipped after payment, seller request me to open a refund case

hi , please i ask for help

after buying an item i noticed that the seller has not shipped it, after contacting him , he told me to open a refund case on ebay, because the item is lost in mail ?

please how can i open a refund cas and get my money back ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Overdue by more than a day or two?

Follow the seller's instructions and open an item not received case in the Resolution Center.

You need to read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers.  Please.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you go into MY eBay and look at your purchases, does it show a tracking number for your purchase?  If so, when you click on the tracking number, what does it say?  If the seller didn't put a tracking number, ask the seller if they have a tracking number.  I would never just open up a refund without looking at the tracking information if it was available.  The reason is that if there was a tracking number and it shows "delivered" then the seller if off the hook as their responsibility was met.... the USPS delivered the package.  And either the USPS delivered it at the wrong address or someone took it from your porch and it is your responsibility to get with the USPS and see if you can track it down.  A seller's responsibility ends when the "delivered" notation appears in the tracking info. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply